Approved by the Court of Algiers, the Judicial Expert is appointed by a judge and intervenes in the
- Presentation of economic operations accounts: These interventions are related to business
dealings such as: payment of entitlements between contractors or partners on the management of
property, trademark or distribution of profits.
- Audit of the annual accounts (Accounting). This expertise is frequently linked to a deadlock
between shareholders giving rise to a provisional administration, or in the context of suspicion
for the benefit of shareholders or partners (Embezzlement due to a prior management).
- Encryption of economic damages: Following an interruption of business relationship or disorder
in the commercial environment.
- Analysis of the accounting treatment: The interventions in these cases are in the connection of
liabilities guarantees on the disposal of a business.
- Assessment of a company: The juridical expert is involved in a bankruptcy context.